This is an exciting moment. The recipe builder has been built from scratch. You throw grain, hops and yeast at the thing and it will predict the beer output: I want to thank the people who have done the research that makes a calculator like this possible:
- Only cone hop calculations (Tinseth) for now
Need to fix display bugs Style not being recorded properly. Calculate with only OG = NAN
- HTML/TXT: style display and order.
If you have a request, simply leave a comment and I will add it to the list:
- Login, save and edit
- Allow different units (lbs vs. oz vs. kg)
- Need to complete mash parameter math (strike temps, etc…)
- Allow the user to choose the formula (SRM, IBU, ABV, …)
- “Dry hop” option instead of min.
- Whirlpool time setting – for better IBU calculations